[Kde-bindings] Re: Custom properties on QObjects defined in qtruby

Sven Moritz Hallberg hallberg at pre-sense.de
Fri May 20 14:41:34 UTC 2011

On 05/19/2011 05:16 PM, Richard Dale wrote:
>> PS. technically, the patch is (c) my employer. alas, we'd very much like to
>> see it upstream, so it goes as "do what you want, no warranties". ;)
> Yes, I will try and commit the patch soon - thanks very much for some
> excellent work!

that's great news, thanks! :)

> So I'll try and debug your patch and see what is going on so that we can
> commit it for the next KDE release. I'm not sure yet whether QtRuby 3.x will
> be ready for the next KDE release, and maybe it would be a good idea to carry
> on with QtRuby 2.x for as long as it takes to get the new 3.x version really
> solid.

that would be a good plan, i think.

Sven Moritz Hallberg                      hallberg at pre-sense.de
                                  Tel. +49 - 40 - 244 2407 - 28
                                  Fax  +49 - 40 - 244 2407 - 24
PRESENSE Technologies GmbH            Sachsenstr. 5, D-20097 HH
                                         USt-IdNr.: DE263765024
Geschäftsführer/Managing Directors       AG Hamburg, HRB 107844
Till Dörges           Jürgen Sander              Axel Theilmann