[Kde-bindings] Re: Smokegen core dump

Arno Rehn arno at arnorehn.de
Thu Mar 10 15:12:09 UTC 2011

On Thursday 10 March 2011 02:14:38 Alberto Villa wrote:
> On Thursday 24 February 2011 15:36:17 Arno Rehn wrote:
> > Could be. I don't really know that much about the C++ parser itself. We
> > basically copied it over from KDevelop and removed all the KDE
> > dependencies. I'll check the current KDevelop source and see what they
>
> do.
>
> > Maybe our bug has already been fixed in their parser.
>
> any news on this? our update to 4.6.x is blocked by this problem
Sorry, I just can't reproduce the problem. I've tried with current attica
master, but it just works fine. Without access to a machine where it fails, I
just don't know how to fix it.
You can disable the attica bindings (cmake -DDISABLE_Attica=TRUE) for now - I
don't know of any project that uses them.

arno at arnorehn.de