[Kde-bindings] (no subject)

Andre Straubmeier a.straubmeier at googlemail.com
Sat Jun 11 18:29:13 UTC 2011

I'm experiencing the following issue with the current qyoto source when I try to compile it:

-- The C compiler identification is GNU
-- The CXX compiler identification is GNU
-- Checking whether C compiler has -isysroot
-- Checking whether C compiler has -isysroot - yes
-- Checking whether C compiler supports OSX deployment target flag
-- Checking whether C compiler supports OSX deployment target flag - yes
-- Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/gcc
-- Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/gcc -- works
-- Detecting C compiler ABI info
-- Detecting C compiler ABI info - done
-- Checking whether CXX compiler has -isysroot
-- Checking whether CXX compiler has -isysroot - yes
-- Checking whether CXX compiler supports OSX deployment target flag
-- Checking whether CXX compiler supports OSX deployment target flag - yes
-- Detecting CXX compiler ABI info
-- Looking for Q_WS_X11
-- Looking for Q_WS_X11 - not found.
-- Looking for Q_WS_WIN
-- Looking for Q_WS_WIN - not found.
-- Looking for Q_WS_QWS
-- Looking for Q_WS_QWS - not found.
-- Looking for Q_WS_MAC
-- Looking for Q_WS_MAC - found
-- Looking for QT_MAC_USE_COCOA
-- Looking for QT_MAC_USE_COCOA - found
-- Found Qt-Version 4.7.3 (using /usr/bin/qmake)
CMake Warning at CMakeLists.txt:6 (find_package):
  Could not find module FindSmoke.cmake or a configuration file for package
  Smoke.

  Adjust CMAKE_MODULE_PATH to find FindSmoke.cmake or set Smoke_DIR to the
  directory containing a CMake configuration file for Smoke.  The file will
  have one of the following names:

    SmokeConfig.cmake
    smoke-config.cmake

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:9 (include):
  include could not find load file:

    MacroOptionalFindPackage

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:10 (include):
  include could not find load file:

    MacroOptionalAddBindings

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:11 (include):
  include could not find load file:

    MacroLogFeature

-- Path of mono: /usr/bin/mono
-- Path of gmcs: /usr/bin/gmcs
-- Path of gacutil: /usr/bin/gacutil
-- checking for one of the modules 'mono-cecil'
-- checking for one of the modules 'cecil'
-- Using GAC dir: /Library/Frameworks/Mono.framework/Versions/2.10.2/lib/mono
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:88 (macro_log_feature):
  Unknown CMake command "macro_log_feature".

Doesn't seem like something's wrong on my end, is it possible that you have an issue with your makelist?