[Kde-bindings] Re: KConfigXT support

Dennis Malcorps dennis.malcorps at googlemail.com
Sat Jul 16 19:28:26 UTC 2011

Am Dienstag, 12. Juli 2011, 22:39:23 schrieb Shaheed:
> Hi all,
>
> I saw a thread dated 12-Jan-2011 that implied that a KConfigXT compiler was
> about to be added to the PyKDE git repository, but when I go looking for it
> in Git, it isn't where I expected to find it.
>
> Did it get missed? Is there any chance it will make the 4.7 release?
>
> Thanks, Shaheed

Hi,

I'm sorry, I really planned to get a working version ready for 4.7, but due to
some problems concering my private life I didn't find the time or the
motivation to further work on it. However I do want to start developing again
if I can sort out my personal problems, it just won't be before 4.7...

Regards, Dennis