[Kde-bindings] Re: KConfigXT compiler for Python

Dennis Malcorps dennis.malcorps at googlemail.com
Mon Jan 10 07:27:10 UTC 2011

Hi there,

I just wanted to ask, if/when/how I can get my software into PyKDE.
Unfortunately I couldn't finish it for the 4.6 release, but 4.7 is just
another six month away^^ (it's still under development, but the first beta
will be released shortly)

I guess someone needs to review it, before it goes anywhere in the official
PyKDE repo. I would really appreciate some feedback. There is currently no
documentation :( (but it's on my TODO list...), so if anyone has questions
please ask!

In the tests folder you find an example .kcfg and .kcfgc file and a python
file that shows the generated code.

Regards, Dennis