[Kde-bindings] Re: Fwd: Re: KDE 4.5.5 tarballs uploaded

Rex Dieter rdieter at math.unl.edu
Sun Jan 9 02:45:16 UTC 2011

Arkadiusz Miskiewicz wrote:

> On Saturday 08 of January 2011, Arno Rehn wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I just tried this myself and I can't reproduce your bug, sorry. I've also
>> looked into the Arch packages and they already provide kdebindings-smoke
>> 4.5.5 without any patches related to smoke. I really don't know what's
>> going wrong here for you, sorry :(
>
> Can provide an account on a machine where this is reproducible :-)
>

> Is node->op == 0 a valid value here? Moved tokens to public and
>
> (gdb) print *m_session->token_stream->tokens
> $3 = {
>   kind = 0,
>   position = 0,
>   size = 0,
>   session = 0x7fffffffd910,
>   extra = {
>     right_brace = 0
>   }
> }
>
> so somehow tokens is empty, right?
>
> using generator

Seeing similar trying to build kdebindings-4.5.95 today too.

Here's the quick-n-dirty patch that avoids the segfault (probably a band-aid
for some other parsing problem, but meh),

http://pkgs.fedoraproject.org/gitweb/?p=kdebindings.git;a=blob;f=kdebindings-4.5.95-
valgrind.patch

I'm thinking only the second line is really needed, but I was being
paranoid.

-- Rex