[Kde-bindings] Re: kdebindings cannot be checked out on windows

Wolfgang Rohdewald wolfgang at rohdewald.de
Sat Jan 8 04:15:03 UTC 2011

On Freitag 07 Januar 2011, Wolfgang Rohdewald wrote:
> because there are two file with the same windows file name
> (just  case difference):
>
> svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/branches/KDE/4.5/kdebindings/pe
> rl/qtgui/examples/widgets/icons/IconSizeSpinbox.pm and
> svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/branches/KDE/4.5/kdebindings/pe
> rl/qtgui/examples/widgets/icons/IconSizeSpinBox.pm
>
> only IconSizeSpinBox.pm is currently used.
>
> Is it OK if I do svn rm for IconSizeSpinbox.pm?
>
> without answer, I will wait until tomorrow and then just do
> that

done now in trunk and in branches 4.5 and 4.6. The deleted file
IconSizeSpinbox.pm is not referenced in any other file, I checked
the entire kdebindings. Of course except the MANIFEST - I removed
it from there too.

not changed, just wondering: IconSizeSpinBox.pm is in .../qtgui
but listed in .../qtcore/MANIFEST (in 4.6 and trunk, in 4.5
it was in both MANIFESTs in qtcore and qtgui)

--
Wolfgang