[Kde-bindings] Re: Smokegen core dump

Michael Jansen kde at michael-jansen.biz
Wed Feb 23 22:49:25 UTC 2011

On Wednesday 16 February 2011 20:43:36 Arno Rehn wrote:

> > > Sorry for the late answer. I was really busy with build-tool because
> > > of
> > > the git conversion.
> > >
> > > It is attica master from git://anongit.kde.org/attica .
> > > smokegen is master too.
> > >
> > > The core dump is still there btw. after updating both today.
> >
> > And today it is gone. If you did not change anything we have a
> > heisenbug.
> > Because it came and went before.
>
> Can you tell me which attica version (SHA1) you are using now and which
> you've used before? I guess it's a bug somewhere in the parser. If I can
> see the API diff, I might be able to track it down.

Now i have it again. No idea why it went thought at that time. What i can now
tell is that i am able to make it work by adding a newline at the end of
attica_includes.h. If a remote that again it coredumps again.

I got the idea because the line number shown was 23 (last in that file) and
the problem seems to be related to smokegen going over a upper limit.

Mike