[Kde-bindings] Re: QtRuby finally moved to git

Richard Dale richard.dale at telefonica.net
Tue Feb 1 19:17:17 UTC 2011

On Saturday, January 29, 2011 01:58:47 pm Arno Rehn wrote:
> Hi Ryan,
>
> I don't know if you have already noticed, but QtRuby has finally been moved
> to git and made a seperate module.
> Maybe you want to merge your work on the QtRuby gem from github into the
> official git repository? Getting push access for KDE git should be fairly
> easy and having it all in one place again would probably make development
> a lot easier.
> Or maybe just rebase your work on the current QtRuby but keep the Gem on
> github - so we have common history and can easily push changes from one
> repo to the other.
> What do you think?
I would certainly like to start work on QtRuby 3.0 and it would be nice if it
could be gem build friendly from the start, although I'm not sure what that
involves exactly. I can check in the start I made with QtRuby 3.0 a year or so
ago perhaps, into a git branch in the kde repo, so that we could discuss it.