[Kde-bindings] Fixed the QDialog.Exec() crash on Windows

Dimitar Dobrev dpldobrev at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 30 19:16:34 UTC 2011

Strictly speaking, it is a fix in Qyoto - this -mstackalign flag should be added in the CMake scripts somewhere.
You don't need to build a debug version of Qt - each binary installation (either Qt SDK or Qt libraries) contains two sets of files Qt<name>.dll and Qt<name>d.dll (for example, QtGui.dll and QtGuid.dll). This "d" means "debug" and signifies the library is a debug build. I got my stack trace using an installation of Qt libraries 4.8.0.