[Kde-bindings] Patches to smokeqt/assemblygen for Qt 4.8.0 under Windows

Steven Boswell II ulatekh at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 17 22:16:17 UTC 2011

Enclosed is an archive containing two small patches that get smokeqt and assemblygen to build against Qt 4.8.0 under Windows.  They should be backwards-compatible with Qt 4.7.4.  Apply with "patch -p3".

I had high hopes that this would solve my problems...especially when, in the process of installing Qt 4.8.0 on my Windows partition, I discovered I had given myself DLL hell.  C:\KDE\win was still in my path, and that has its own copy of Qt DLLs!

Unfortunately, after rebuilding smokegen/smokeqt/qyoto/assemblygen against Qt 4.8.0, I ended up with the same results -- copy/cut don't affect the clipboard, and I still have to build assemblygen in Debug mode to keep it from crashing immediately.

Steven Boswell