[Kde-bindings] Building "assemblies" branch of assemblygen under Windows

Steven Boswell II ulatekh at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 16 02:07:19 UTC 2011

Excellent...I was able to figure out the rest of the compile issues, and I successfully built the assemblygen variant of Qyoto under Windows!

But when I tried to run it, I got this:

Unhandled Exception: System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'Qyoto.QApplication' threw an exception. ---> System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'Qyoto.SmokeInvocation' threw an exception. ---> System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.EntryPointNotFoundException: Unable to find an entry point named 'InstallListWizardButtonToQListWizardButton' in DLL 'qyoto-qtgui-native'.
   at InitQtGui.InstallListWizardButtonToQListWizardButton(GetIntPtr callback)
   at InitQtGui.InitSmoke()

The strange thing is, InstallListWizardButtonToQListWizardButton is marked as Q_DECL_EXPORT in assemblies/qyoto-qtcore/native/callbacks.cpp, so it should have been found.

Any ideas?

Steven Boswell