[Kde-bindings] Building assemblygen (unsuccessfully) on Windows/Linux

Steven Boswell II ulatekh at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 10 22:01:08 UTC 2011

That finally stopped working while building qyoto-qtgui, because it can't find QDeclarativeListProperty. That's defined in qtdeclarative.  Adding a reference to it in smokeqt/qtgui/smokeconfig.xml does nothing.  To add a reference to qtdeclarative in
assemblygen/assemblies/qyoto-qtgui/CMakeListst.txt, I think there needs
to be a qyoto-qtdeclarative project under assemblygen/assemblies, but
there isn't.

I'm stuck again!  Does anyone know how to unstick me?

Steven Boswell