[Kde-bindings] Qyoto: Segfault when saving the result of a Sender() call

Steven Boswell II ulatekh at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 8 02:17:51 UTC 2011

Under Linux (i.e. Fedora Core 16), running the latest git of smokegen, smokeqt, and qyoto, this doesn't crash.  However, on startup, it prints the following message to the console:

QWidget::setLayout: Attempting to set QLayout "" on QMainWindow "", which already has a layout

Under Windows, with the Qyoto libs I built, it crashes for me too.

Steven Boswell