[Kde-bindings] Qyoto Build Instructions For Windows 7

Arno Rehn arno at arnorehn.de
Mon Aug 15 14:39:26 UTC 2011

On Sunday 14 August 2011 20:53:53 Christopher Tottle wrote:
> Hi,
>
>  Has anybody got any build instructions for Qyoto for Windows 7? (or even an
> MSI would be very much appreciated).
>
>  I would love to start making cross platform apps for .Net 4, but Winforms
> are uggly and GTK# is incomplete.
>
>  As an aside, I have been playing with PySide and I love the QT4 toolkit.
Qyoto is currently not properly maintained and getting it to build (and
actually work) on Windows will require some effort. The main 'problem' here
will probably be the SMOKE libraries.

Basically you build Qyoto and SMOKE like any other CMake-based project. Use
cmake-gui to configure and then either make, mingw32-make, Visual Studio or
anything else supported by cmake to actually build the projects.