[Kde-bindings] build instructions for Qyoto

Stapleton, Steven J.S. (James) stapleton.41 at osu.edu
Wed Apr 20 19:43:13 UTC 2011

I'm trying to build Qyoto (I have just obtained it from git), and don't see the instructions for building it on either the website ( http://techbase.kde.org/Development/Languages/Qyoto ) or in the README/INSTALL docs.

Qyoto was downloaded to '~/Downloads/qyoto/qyoto/ (this directory contains CMakeLists.txt)
I ran `cmake ./` in this directory.

I have the following error:
       CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:88 (Macro_log_feature):
         Unknown CMake command "macro_log_feature"

I currently have cmake 2.8.3 installed on the box I'm using to build.

Could someone point me to the build instructions, or help me with what I'm dowing wrong?

Thanks,
-Jim