[Kde-bindings] one general question

Sven Aßmann sven.assmann at lubico.biz
Thu Oct 28 18:59:41 UTC 2010

Hi,

i work an the phpsmoke bindings, and now im figured out something strange,
perhaps can anybody give me a hint or a commet that may help me..

the details:
i initialize the php class modules that i find in the specific smoke binding,
so far so good.. i analyse the inheritance and initialize all parents too in
the correct way.. then i will connect the child to the parent class during:

zend_do_inheritance(ce_ptr, parent_ce TSRMLS_CC);

this works fine until this case occures: (transitive inheritance)

child -> parent of child 1 -> parent of the parent

QAbstractListModel -> QAbstractItemModel -> QObject

So now the real strange: if i use valgrind to look at the problem, it does not
segfaulted on this position!!

Has anyone has any idea??

Thanks
Sven