[Kde-bindings] Re: Qyoto

Arno Rehn arno at arnorehn.de
Mon Oct 11 16:00:21 UTC 2010

On Monday 11 October 2010 15:11:14 Tom Yaxley wrote:
> Hi there,
> I've been interested in using Qt in C# recently and I came across the Qyoto
> C# bindings.  Most links I tried relating to it were dead, so I was
> wondering if the project was still up and running, or if it is a stable
> state, and it is still available to download somewhere.
There isn't much activity at the moment, but the bindings are not dead yet.
But we only regenerate the bindings sources just before a new release, so we
don't have to keep up with always-changing API.

The bindings are part of the kdebindings releases, which are released together
with the rest of KDE SC. Normally your distribution should provide packages.

arno at arnorehn.de