[Kde-bindings] Merging qyotoassemblygen

Richard Dale richard.dale at telefonica.net
Sun May 16 14:40:49 UTC 2010

On Sunday, May 16, 2010 03:12:41 pm Arno Rehn wrote:
> On Sunday 16 May 2010 16:05:09 Richard Dale wrote:
> > Perhaps I should check in my half finished restructuring of QtRuby at the
> > same time if we're not too frightened of the KDE 4.5 release schedule.
>
> 4.5 is not released before August, so we have plenty of time to get it into
> a working state. I'm all for checking it in.
Actually the restructuring of QtRuby was based on the work I did on the JSmoke
JavaScript bindings project, and so it might make sense to move that from
gitorious to kdebindings. Moving a project from git to svn seems a bit
backwards though, when the fact kdebindings is still in svn makes working on
it a bit of a pain in the arse.