[Kde-bindings] Merging qyotoassemblygen

Richard Dale richard.dale at telefonica.net
Sun May 16 14:05:09 UTC 2010

On Saturday, May 15, 2010 08:58:58 pm Arno Rehn wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I think qyotoassemblygen has stabilized enough to be merged into trunk. I
> have already added a bunch of assemblies in playground. The code is in
> trunk/playground/bindings/qyotoassemblygen.
> If no-one has any objections or unanswered questions till then, I'd start
> the merge around Wednesday (May 19th that is).
Yes, I don't see why not. I find the fact that people expect kdebindings to
always compile even a long time before a release a bit inhibiting. I you do
everything in playground you lose you history when you merge in the work.

Perhaps I should check in my half finished restructuring of QtRuby at the same
time if we're not too frightened of the KDE 4.5 release schedule.