[Kde-bindings] kdewebkit

Richard Dale richard.dale at telefonica.net
Sat May 1 16:24:39 UTC 2010

On Sunday 25 April 2010 04:41:23 am David Palacio wrote:
> Since KDE 4.4 there are some Webkit classes in kdelibs (see
> kdelibs/kdewebkit). I am not sure if a new Smoke module should be made for
> these or not.
>

> By the way, is the Korundum bindings split happening for 4.5?
Yes I would like it to happen. I think the current setup using svn is a pile
of shit and is a major problem for kde bindings development. I am disappointed
that KDE hasn't moved to git yet. So how do we work round the svn turd? I
would like to see your fixes for the problems you had with garbage collection
time fixed, and also the patches that were sent to this list about making Qt
threads work with QtRuby threads. I really think we are screwed until the KDE
project moves to git.