[Kde-bindings] kglobal related error in ruby-qt/korundum4

Robert Riemann robert.riemann at physik.hu-berlin.de
Mon Mar 29 23:43:11 UTC 2010

Hi all,

after compiling korundum4 with ruby1.9 from yesterdays trunk I always get the
following error message after I closed my gui.

Maybe the error is located in the destructor of KApplication.

Sometimes the KDE crash handler GUI is triggered. So the bug is really
annoying.

Greets,
Robert

*command*

ruby1.9 main.rb
KCrash: Application 'main.rb' crashing...
Fatal Error: Accessed global static 'KGlobalPrivate *globalData()' after
destruction. Defined at
/usr/src/packages/BUILD/kdelibs-4.4.1/kdecore/kernel/kglobal.cpp:116
Unable to start Dr. Konqi

*main.rb*

require 'korundum4'

about = KDE::AboutData.new("ktest", "", KDE.ki18n("KTest"), "0.1")
KDE::CmdLineArgs.init(ARGV, about)
a = KDE::Application.new
w = KDE::PushButton.new( "Click me to quit" )
w.connect(w,SIGNAL('clicked()'), a, SLOT('quit()'))
w.show

a.exec