[Kde-bindings] missing classes KToogleAction

Robert Riemann robert.riemann at physik.hu-berlin.de
Sun Mar 28 00:02:02 UTC 2010

Am Samstag, 27. März 2010 23:58:39 schrieb Robert Riemann:
> Am Samstag, 27. März 2010 23:15:30 schrieb Arno Rehn:
> > On Saturday 27 March 2010 20:33:09 Robert Riemann wrote:
> > > Hi all,
> > >
> > > I just found out, that there is no KToogleAction and
> > > KToogleFullScreenAction in my korundum4 build.
> > >
> > > Maybe it doesnt matter after all, since there is the option of
> > > QAction.SetCheckable(true).
> >
> > It's there for me. What does 'smokeapi -r kdeui KToggleAction' spit out?
>
> A lot of stuff, but nothing with ToogleAction or ToogleFullScreenAction
>
> > Are you using distro packages or do you compile the stuff yourself (and
> > which version are you using, for that matter)?
>
> I am using a self compiled version from svn (right before you rearranged
> some cmake files).
>
> > Btw, I fixed the missing KPlotObject class bug.
>
> Thank you.
>

> Greets Robert

Just build a new version from SVN. Worked like a charm for me with ccmake,
ruby18 and phonon. Consider that I have no idea from compiling, cmake, etc.

'smokeapi -r kdeui KToggleAction' gives now:

KToggleAction::KToggleAction(QObject*)
KToggleAction::KToggleAction(const KIcon&, const QString&, QObject*)
KToggleAction::KToggleAction(const QString&, QObject*)
virtual const QMetaObject* KToggleAction::metaObject() const
virtual int KToggleAction::qt_metacall(QMetaObject::Call, int, void**)
virtual void* KToggleAction::qt_metacast(const char*)
void KToggleAction::setCheckedState(const KGuiItem&)
slot virtual void KToggleAction::slotToggled(bool)
static const QMetaObject& KToggleAction::staticMetaObject() const
static QString KToggleAction::tr(const char*)
static QString KToggleAction::tr(const char*, const char*)
static QString KToggleAction::tr(const char*, const char*, int)
static QString KToggleAction::trUtf8(const char*)
static QString KToggleAction::trUtf8(const char*, const char*)
static QString KToggleAction::trUtf8(const char*, const char*, int)
void KToggleAction::~KToggleAction()