[Kde-bindings] Malfunctioning smokeapi on Mac

Elliott Slaughter elliottslaughter at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 03:27:10 UTC 2010

Hi,

I'm trying to determine whether the following is a user error or if
something went wrong in my build. When I try to use smokeapi on any class
(e.g. QObject), I get an error:

$ smokeapi QObject
Error: class 'QObject' not found
Abort trap

I'm not sure where to start debugging this problem. Any pointers or
suggestions would be appreciated.

I am on Mac OS X 10.5, using the newest kdebindings from svn, with Qt 4.6
binaries (in the form of frameworks) provided by Nokia. I would be happy to
provide further information if it would be helpful.

--
Elliott Slaughter

"Don't worry about what anybody else is going to do. The best way to predict
the future is to invent it." - Alan Kay