[Kde-bindings] Python bindings update

Simon Edwards simon at simonzone.com
Mon Mar 8 07:01:10 UTC 2010

Hello,

Stéphane Laurière wrote:
> We may use nepomuk from KDE's SVN later on but for now we're targetting
> KDE 4.4.1. However, it seems there is no bindings for the query library
> (kdelibs/nepomuk/query/) which is present in KDE 4.4.0. Do you know why?

twine is fairly good at picking up new files, but not whole new
directories like query. In other words, it is just plain missing and it
shouldn't be. I'll see if I can fix that this week and aim at having it
included in 4.4.2.

cheers,

--
Simon Edwards             | KDE-NL, Guidance tools, Guarddog Firewall
simon at simonzone.com       | http://www.simonzone.com/software/