[Kde-bindings] QtRuby4 gem successfully built for Windows

Richard Dale rdale at foton.es
Sun Mar 7 20:32:58 UTC 2010

On Monday 01 March 2010 03:41:47 pm Jan Pilz wrote:
> Hi Richard,
>
> succesfully built qtruby from svn source on Ubuntu/x86 with Qt 4.5.2,
> but when i try to run i get:
>

> jpilz at jpilz:~/qtruby/kdebindings$ irb
> irb(main):001:0> require 'Qt4'
> ASSERT failure in QList<T>::operator[]: "index out of range", file
> /usr/include/qt4/QtCore/qlist.h, line 403
> Aborted
>

> It happens in qtruby4.rb when function  Internal.init_all_classes()
> tries to load "QBitArray&".
> Do you have any hint for me?
I'm not sure what is causing this. Is the classname "QBitArray&" with the '&'?
That is certainly wrong, but I would think that QtRuby is just reading that
name from the array in the smoke library. So it could mean the smoke lib has
been generated wrongly for some reason.

The class loads fine in my version of QtRuby:

$ irb -rQt4
irb(main):001:0> p Qt::BitArray
Qt::BitArray
=> nil