[Kde-bindings] some info needed

PedroMello pedro.mello at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 02:10:42 UTC 2010

As causer of this "dilemma" - I'm the one who sent the message Arno has
forwarded - I found myself compelled to speak a few words.  As SE1 said, we
wont see Mono taken seriously anytime soon in F/OSS community. Ok, ok,
closed/proprietary source is bad at all I known but, in my opinion, the main
question here is the M$ root of the framework - I never saw such strong
feelings upon java, just released as open-source recently...

BTW, back to the main question here, again in my modest opinion, Qyoto could
be a great opportunity to bring the attention of those folks biased to
closed source/MS driven platform tools. To show them how nice are the tools
available on linux. I worked many years developing for web and
cross-platform was always a main concern and, on desktop side, Qyoto could
do this job very well. At least, better than most commercial tools
available.

Taking the opportunity... I'm still need some help to get Qyoto build on
windows :)
I'm getting some trouble compiling smokeqtgui... output here:
http://pastebin.com/yiUH0EPz