[Kde-bindings] SOLVED: Re: plasmascript.Applet sub-classing (Python)

Thomas Olsen tanghus at gmail.com
Sat Jun 26 10:30:29 UTC 2010

On Saturday 26 June 2010 11:59:09 Arno Rehn wrote:
> On Saturday 26 June 2010 07:52:50 Thomas Olsen wrote:
> > Somehow I unsubscribed from the PyQt/PyKDE list so I got to Google a bit
> > to find it again. Not many ppl on these lists using Python or so it
> > seems?
>
> kde-bindings at kde.org might work better for Python issues :)

Yes I know. In principal it is and I also follow it. My feeling is though that
it's mostly about developing the bindings and it has a very high noise ratio
of automated bug reports. Perhaps it would be an idea to split it into two
lists?

( CC'ing to kde-bindings at kde.org from original thread
http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-devel&m=127749682924774 )

--