[Kde-bindings] Support specific instantiations of template classes in Smoke

Chris Burel chrisburel at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 00:34:14 UTC 2010

Richard and I were discussing this today, that it'd be great if Smoke
could wrap instantiations of template classes.  It came up because
QPolygon inherits from QVector<QPoint>, but because QVector<QPoint>'s
methods are not available in Smoke, a significant portion of the
QPolygon API is unavailable to language bindings.  I tried placing
"QVector<QPoint>" (the XML-encoded version of QVector<QPoint>)
in the classes section of smokeconfig.xml for qtcore smoke, but the
resulting smokedata.cpp only had an entry in the inheritanceList for
"QVector", and no entry in the classList.  It'd be really great to get
that to work.