[Kde-bindings] ruby plasmoids using dataengines

Chris Burel chrisburel at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 23:28:04 UTC 2010

It is working for me in my svn build.  I was having a problem with the
Plasma::DataEngine::Data type, and the smokeapi tool shows that it
does indeed know about that type:

> smokeapi -r plasma -m Plasma::DataEngine::Data
signal void Plasma::DataContainer::dataUpdated(const QString&, const
Plasma::DataEngine::Data&)
Plasma::DataEngine::DataEngine()
Plasma::DataEngine::DataEngine(QObject*)
Plasma::DataEngine::DataEngine(QObject*, KSharedPtr<KService>)
Plasma::DataEngine::DataEngine(QObject*, const QList<QVariant>&)
slot void Plasma::Label::dataUpdated(const QString&, const
Plasma::DataEngine::Data&)
slot void Plasma::Meter::dataUpdated(const QString&, const
Plasma::DataEngine::Data&)
slot void Plasma::TextBrowser::dataUpdated(const QString&, const
Plasma::DataEngine::Data&)
slot void Plasma::TextEdit::dataUpdated(const QString&, const
Plasma::DataEngine::Data&)

Can you post your output of that command?