[Kde-bindings] Best way to manually connect events in Qyoto?

Arno Rehn arno at arnorehn.de
Sat Jan 30 22:29:05 UTC 2010

On Saturday 30 January 2010 22:01:49 IBBoard wrote:
> On 30/01/10 20:51, Arno Rehn wrote:
> > For KDE 4.5 we plan to support events which map to Qt signals. If a
> > signal is overloaded, a scoring system for the parameters decides which
> > signal is mapped to the event.
>
> It sounds like all the good stuff is coming in the next version, then :D
> System-native icons and proper events :) I'm intrigued by the "scoring
> system".
wrt system-native-icons: Richard has checked in the regenerated sources, so
they will be in the 4.4 release (just a few days away).

$ monop2 -r:qt-dotnet Qyoto.QIcon | grep FromTheme
        public static QIcon FromTheme (string name);
        public static QIcon FromTheme (string name, QIcon fallback);

Regarding the scoring system: We already have something similar in QtRuby to
decide which method to call. So it's nothing completely new ;).

arno at arnorehn.de