[Kde-bindings] Can I define a custom namespace for UICS?

IBBoard ibboard at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 14:54:03 UTC 2010

I'm scripting up a build command for MonoDevelop so that it will compile
my .ui files to C# using uics whenever I build the project (not quite as
good as auto-build on change, but better than nothing :) ).

Using the default Qt and Qyoto packages from openSUSE gives me classes
that compile to UiFormName and Ui.FormName (empty namespace with "Ui"
prefix, or no prefix and "Ui" namespace). From a bit of research it
looks like it should be possible to change the prefix [1], but a) it
looks like C++ rather than C#, so I don't know how applicable it is and
b) it seems to imply that you need to do a complete recompile, which
seems excessive.

So, is it possible to change the namespace that UICS compiles to, or
should I add a feature request for a command-line parameter?

Thanks.

[1]
http://www.qtcentre.org/threads/15946-What-s-effect-of-QT_BEGIN_NAMESPACE-Thanks