[Kde-bindings] KDE 4.4 RC1 (4.3.90) tarballs uploaded

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Fri Jan 22 16:52:12 UTC 2010

On Friday 22 January 2010, Arno Rehn wrote:
> On Thursday 21 January 2010 23:31:32 Alexander Neundorf wrote:

> > > I didn't try them because I thought they probably suffer from the same
> > > bug. Since I also was too lazy to look at their code, I didn't
> > > recognize that they work around it.
> > > Now that it doesn't seem to be a problem for the macros, I think we'll
> > > go with CheckCXXSourceCompiles.cmake.
> >
> > Let me know (tomorrow) if it doesn't work.
>
> So I just tried to make it work with
> HandleImportedTargetsInCMakeRequiredLibraries only. It fails with many of
> the following errors:
>
> CMake Error: The following variables are used in this project, but they are
> set to NOTFOUND.
> Please set them or make sure they are set and tested correctly in the CMake
> files:
> _linkInterfaceLibs
>     linked by target "cmTryCompileExec" in directory
> /home/pumphaus/dev/KDE/kdebindings-build2/smoke/qt/test-
> QT_NO_DEBUG/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp

Is this with a current HandleImportedTargetsInCMakeRequiredLibraries.cmake
i.e. at least 1073213 ? This commit on January 11th should have fixed that.
http://websvn.kde.org/?view=revision&revision=1073213

Also make sure your FindQt4.cmake is current (i.e. at least 1076819).

> /usr/lib/libQtCore.so;_linkInterfaceLibs-NOTFOUND;-
> lpthread;/usr/lib/libQtDBus.so;_linkInterfaceLibs-
> NOTFOUND;/usr/lib/libQtGui.so;_linkInterfaceLibs-
> NOTFOUND;/usr/lib/libQtNetwork.so;_linkInterfaceLibs-
> NOTFOUND;/usr/lib/libQtOpenGL.so;_linkInterfaceLibs-
> NOTFOUND;/usr/lib/libQtXml.so;_linkInterfaceLibs-
> NOTFOUND;/usr/lib/libQtSvg.so;_linkInterfaceLibs-NOTFOUND
>
> I used this:
>
> include (HandleImportedTargetsInCMakeRequiredLibraries)
> set(CMAKE_REQUIRED_INCLUDES ${CMAKE_SYSTEM_INCLUDE_PATH} ${QT_INCLUDE_DIR})
> set(CMAKE_REQUIRED_LIBRARIES ${QT_QTCORE_LIBRARY} ${QT_QTDBUS_LIBRARY}
> ${QT_QTGUI_LIBRARY} ${QT_QTNETWORK_LIBRARY} ${QT_QTOPENGL_LIBRARY}
> ${QT_QTXML_LIBRARY} ${QT_QTSVG_LIBRARY})
> HANDLE_IMPORTED_TARGETS_IN_CMAKE_REQUIRED_LIBRARIES(_CMAKE_REQUIRED_LIBRARI
>ES) message("${_CMAKE_REQUIRED_LIBRARIES}")
>
> What are linkInterfaceLibs? Wouldn't it be better if they weren't added to
> the list if they don't exist?

Sure, that's what the patch mentioned above should do.
If it doesn't let's fix it.

Alex