[Kde-bindings] Adding Perl bindings to Qt 4 to the kdebindings tree

Chris Burel chrisburel at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 02:18:19 UTC 2010

Hey guys,
I'm interested in committing the work I've done on PerlQt4 to the
kdebindings svn tree, but I'm not really sure how to proceed.  The
project is currently maintained at http://code.google.com/p/perlqt4/.
I'm applying for an svn account, so I won't be able to do anything
until that gets approved, but I'm wondering where I could commit the
code.  I'm also interested in maintaining the history of the files,
but I'm not sure if that's possible.  Are you guys cool with me
committing this stuff?

Thanks,
Chris