[Kde-bindings] KDE 4.4 RC1 (4.3.90) tarballs uploaded

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Thu Jan 7 18:44:39 UTC 2010

On 07.01.10 13:54:37, Dirk Mueller wrote:
> On Thursday 07 January 2010, Andrea Scarpino wrote:
> > 2010/1/6 Dirk Mueller <mueller at kde.org>:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I just finished the first set of 4.3.90 (KDE 4.4 RC1) tarballs and
> > > uploaded them. kde-l10n still takes a few more hours, I'll upload them
> > > later.
> > >
> > > Please let me know of any urgent issues, we'd like to release this asap.
> >
> > Hi, kdebindings fails to build here:
> >
> > Linking CXX shared library ../../lib/pykde/phonon.so
> > [ 83%] Built target python_module_PyKDE4_phonon
> > [ 84%] Generating sip/plasma/sipplasmapart0.cpp,
> > sip/plasma/sipplasmapart1.cpp, sip/plasma/sipplasmapart2.cpp,
> > sip/plasma/sipplasmapart3.cpp, sip/plasma/sipplasmapart4.cpp,
> > sip/plasma/sipplasmapart5.cpp, sip/plasma/sipplasmapart6.cpp,
> > sip/plasma/sipplasmapart7.cpp
> > sip: QAbstractAnimation has not been defined
> > make[2]: *** [python/pykde4/sip/plasma/sipplasmapart0.cpp] Error 1
> > make[1]: *** [python/pykde4/CMakeFiles/python_module_PyKDE4_plasma.dir/all]
> > Error 2
> > make: *** [all] Error 2
>
> Hi,
>
> I'm running into the same issue. Any solution? this currently blocks 4.4 RC1
> release.

I might be wrong (I don't build kdebindings or PyQt4 currently here),
but this looks like the PyQt4 requirement is not high enough. A PyQt4
version that supports the new classes in Qt4.6 has been released very
recently, probably the cmake check for that needs to be adjusted to
require that new version (and everybody needs to update to it).

Andreas

--
You will overcome the attacks of jealous associates.