[Kde-bindings] Qt, Qyoto buttons work intermediately

linuxoid.au at gmail.com linuxoid.au at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 08:01:21 UTC 2010

Apparently, it wasn't just the Title, as soon as I added this: "menuBar.Enabled = true;" the menu bar appeared. I guess there's a methods to set a menu bar, here's what I have:

menuBar = new QMenuBar(this);
menuFile = new QMenu(menuBar);
menuFile = MenuBar().AddMenu("&File");
menuFile.AddAction(actionOpen);
menuBar.Enabled = true;
this.SetMenuBar(menuBar);

if I change "menuFile = MenuBar().AddMenu("&File");" for "menuFile.Title = "&File"" it also works.

But still no luck with controls in the 2nd class. Even the menus work fine in the MainWindow, but they don't work in the StartWindow or BasicVideoWindow.