[Kde-bindings] Help start with MonoDevelop and Qyoto GUI

IBBoard ibboard at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 19:39:13 UTC 2010

What I do, to take advantage of delegate methods, is the following:

QObject.Connect(layout.actionCreateArmy, SIGNAL("triggered()"),
CreateNewArmy);

where "layout" is my "UI_...." class. "actionCreateArmy" is a menu item
that I've also added to the toolbar (which I do programmatically as I
haven't found another way to do it). "CreateNewArmy" is then a
zero-argument method that doesn't return anything.

(Full form at
http://dev.ibboard.co.uk/projects/warfoundry/browser/IBBoard.WarFoundry.GUI.QtSharp/trunk/MainWindow.cs)

Hope that helps.