[Kde-bindings] CMakeLists.txt.qtruby bug

Davor Ocelic docelic at spinlocksolutions.com
Wed Feb 10 00:17:25 UTC 2010

On Wed, 10 Feb 2010 00:51:08 +0100
Robert Riemann <robert.riemann at physik.hu-berlin.de> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I tried following the CMakeLists.txt.qtruby to build korundum4 with
> ruby1.9 and Qt 4.6.1.

Hello Robert,

Yes, I know about some of the outdatedness of the file with regard
to the recent developments.

Please find the patch here:

  http://techpubs.spinlocksolutions.com/ruby/kdebindings-qtruby-CMake.patch

With it, it builds no problem. (Well, at least it did when I last tried,
about 10 or 15 days ago).

Also, after you apply that patch, there's one other thing you'll
want to fix in it.

Currently, it gives a manual procedure for building the generator,
but that no longer works -- and there's a better way to do it.

So, instead of running "cd generator && cmake . && make && cd .."
as suggested in the file, simply add "add_subdirectory(generator)"
somewhere in the file and the usual make process will take
care of everything.

Cya,
-doc