[Kde-bindings] Ruby Book on techbase

Robert Riemann robert.riemann at physik.hu-berlin.de
Sat Feb 6 14:43:54 UTC 2010

Hi dennis, hi all

I got your mail and will see what I can do for you.
At the moment I have not much time as I am going to write some examen
in the next few weeks.

I hope I can get a look on it over the weekend (maybe this evening). I
have only basic c++ skills and never worked with plasmoids.

After all it would be better to add the kde-bindings mailing-list to
CC, so some people maybe already worked on it are getting their chance
to comment on. (You have to register first.)

Greets Robert