[Kde-bindings] KDE/kdebindings

Arno Rehn arno at arnorehn.de
Sat Feb 6 13:49:31 UTC 2010

On Saturday 06 February 2010 14:05:36 Robert Riemann wrote:
> Hi Arno!
>
> Amazing. Problem discussed on 3th of february in #kde-ruby and solved
> 3 days later. That's fast.
>

> I am using packages from opensuse buildservice. Can you provide some
> hints on how to patch my korundum to trunk?
I already did so [0], but to simplify matters I attach the patch here. It
should apply cleanly to earlier versions of smoke and korundum as well (like
one of the RCs).
Apply it with patch -p0 in the kdebindings/ directory, rebuild smokekparts and
korundum.

[0]: http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-bindings&m=126539905508178&w=2

arno at arnorehn.de