[Kde-bindings] kdebindings and ruby-1.9

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Fri Feb 5 18:57:24 UTC 2010

On Friday 05 February 2010, Melton, Ryan wrote:
> Won't work on Windows.  Windows filenames are case-preserving but
> case-insensitive, so FindRuby.cmake and FindRUBY.cmake can't exist together
> in the same directory. Ryan

Grmbl...

Should we add a subdirectory cmake/modules/JustForFindRUBY/, add this also to
CMAKE_MODULE_PATH and move FindRUBY.cmake there ?

I mean, we cannot just replace the file, since then everywhere where
find_package(RUBY)
is used, FindRuby.cmake will not be loaded :-/

Does anybody have a non-hackish idea what we can do ?

Alex