[Kde-bindings] get libkonsolepart working within ruby

Robert Riemann robert.riemann at physik.hu-berlin.de
Thu Feb 4 23:44:09 UTC 2010

Hi Arno,

really cool news. Maybe we can think about introducing an extra class.
Creating an konsolepart by konsolewidget = KParts::KonsolePart.new parent
would be really nice.

Can you write some notes (for dummies) down how to apply
the patch on my opensuse 11.2 buildservice kde 4.4 rc3.
If I get it working I will blog about the easy usage of the
konsolepart with korundum4
and add some additinal text to the techbase wiki.

Grüße,
Robert