[Kde-bindings] branches/KDE/4.4/kdebindings

Arno Rehn arno at arnorehn.de
Wed Feb 3 15:38:26 UTC 2010

On Wednesday 03 February 2010 16:24:23 Tom Albers wrote:
> Op Wednesday 3 February 2010 16:03 schreef u:
> > SVN commit 1084715 by arnorehn:
> >
> > backport from trunk:
> > Rename generator to smokegen and install it.
> >
> > CCMAIL: kde-bindings at kde.org
>
> Just wondering...
>
> Is this really needed a day before final kde 4.4 tagging? Is it safe and
> tested for the different platforms for example, reviewed too?
Yes. Sorry if we cause any trouble for the release team or the packagers, but
this was the main point of the new generator: That everyone can easily
generate bindings for every library he likes. It has been tested on Linux and
Windows and works well on both platforms.
The only thing that prevented the installation was the name, really. Now that
we've found a name it was logical to do the next step.

arno at arnorehn.de