[Kde-bindings] Build smoke without QDBus?

Arno Rehn arno at arnorehn.de
Mon Feb 1 19:21:34 UTC 2010

On Monday 01 February 2010 16:39:45 Melton, Ryan wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've resolved most of my issues building on Windows, however the generator
> is still compiling in connections to QDBus even though I am passing
> -DENABLE_QTDBUS_SMOKE=off to cmake.  When linking I get hundreds of these
> kinds of errors...
>
> CMakeFiles\smokeqt.dir\x_4.obj:x_4.cpp:(.text+0xed2): undefined reference
> to `_i mp___ZN13QDBusArgumentD1Ev'
At the moment there are two types of smoke libs - the large, monolithic "qt"
smoke lib which includes everything (so also dbus) and that is enabled by
default. Qyoto and QtRuby don't depend on it anymore, just php-qt afaik.
Comment out that one line in smoke/CMakeLists.txt
add_subdirectory(qt)
and you should be fine.

arno at arnorehn.de