[Kde-bindings] patch for pykde4 and sip

Theo Chatzimichos tampakrap at gentoo.org
Tue Dec 28 23:39:17 UTC 2010

Hello

I am a gentoo kde packager. In gentoo bug 349707 [1] comment 5 there
is a patch [2] that fixes compilation of pykde4 4.5.4 with sip 4.12.
The author of the patch is the guy who reported it in comment 5, I
just wanted to let you know about this, and if it looks good to you
either someone of you or I can commit it in SVN.
According to bug 349668 [3] the same patch can be applied to pykde4 4.6 branch.
Last issue [4] is that pykde4 4.5.90 seems to require PyQt4 with
QtDeclarative enabled. I don't know how/if it can be fixed in cmake,
I'm just informing you about it as well :)
Thank you

[1] https://bugs.gentoo.org/349707
[2] https://bugs.gentoo.org/attachment.cgi?id=258068&action=view
[3] https://bugs.gentoo.org/349668