[Kde-bindings] Re: custom qt derived c++ class example for qtruby

Alex x37v.alex at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 23:48:23 UTC 2010

Nice.. yeah the link i found was a link to the whole KDE download..
not the bindings project, either way, thanks!

the photon binding looks quite simple, it seems as though some of this
could be done automatically like how SWIG does it.. either way, for my
simple project I should be able to use the photon wrapping as a guide.

Thanks,
Alex