[Kde-bindings] custom qt derived c++ class example for qtruby

Alex x37v.alex at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 02:55:56 UTC 2010

Does anyone have a simple example project where you wrap a qt derived
class, QWidget or QGraphicsItem, .. and use it on the ruby side with
qtruby?

I figure there are a few steps, the smoke wrapping, probably some code
or tool to do the ruby wrapping, and compiling... but, it is kind of
unclear to me how people actually do it.

I have seen a lot of talk of it being possible but I haven't seen any
actual examples which do it, I figure that would be very useful for a
number of other folks as well.

Thanks,
Alex