[Kde-bindings] php bindings

Sven Aßmann sven.assmann at lubico.biz
Thu Aug 19 14:42:03 UTC 2010

i'm not sure if my bindings skills are good enough for this.

but perhaps there exists everywere a set of documents wich describes the state
of the php-qt project in technical details? so i will be able to overview much
more and maybe able to maintain this project..

for now i can compile and install, but not have a test run caused by missing
libraries i think.

"PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library
'/usr/lib/php5/20090626/php_qt.so' - /usr/lib/php5/20090626/php_qt.so:
undefined symbol: qtcore_binding in Unknown on line 0"

but i don't have any idea to get closer to the problem..