[Kde-bindings] Building QtRuby on MeeGo - any advice?

Declan McGrath declan at weuseopensource.com
Mon Aug 9 12:36:08 UTC 2010

Cmake now runs to completion, which is a good start! When I run 'make'
I now get

[  1%] Building CXX object smoke/smokebase/CMakeFiles/smokebase.dir/smokebase.o
Linking CXX shared library libsmokebase.so
[  1%] Built target smokebase
make[2]: *** No rule to make target `smoke/qtcore/generator_smoke',
needed by `smoke/qtcore/smokedata.cpp'.  Stop.
make[1]: *** [smoke/qtcore/CMakeFiles/smokeqtcore.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

Am I making some rookie mistake?

Declan