[Kde-bindings] Building QtRuby on MeeGo - any advice?

Arno Rehn arno at arnorehn.de
Thu Aug 5 12:23:20 UTC 2010

On Thursday 05 August 2010 10:43:26 Declan McGrath wrote:
> I take it that I don't need to do anything special to have QML support
> enabled out of the box?
Well, the additional QML headers have to be parsed and the classes have to be
processed by smokegen. That means that you either have to create a seperate
Smoke module for QML (which would be best :)) and load that in QtRuby, or add
the QML classes to another Smoke module (like QtGui).
The latter is probably easiest for testing, but it won't go into trunk that
way.
If you still want to try it, just add the QML headers to <kdebindings-
root>/smoke/qtgui/qtgui_includes.h and the the QML classes to the
'smokeconfig.xml'  file in the same directory. Re-generate the QtGui smoke lib
and it should work .

arno at arnorehn.de